Me

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Morton Arboretum - Review and Photos

About two weeks ago, my husband and I visited the Morton Arboretum.  I had never been there, and was excited because of all the good things everyone had told me.  The day we chose to go was a typical overcast Autumn day, accept the temperature was far above normal.  By noon, it reached over 70 degrees.  We couldn't have picked a better day!

The Arboretum is set up in a very unique, and efficient way.  There is a general parking area when you first arrive, and then the park branches off into an East and West side.  After choosing a direction, there are over thirty different mini-parking areas, where you can pull over and explore on foot some of the awesome forests and glades the Arboretum has to offer.

Below are the links to the pictures I took.  The first link contains the "Highlights;" what I consider to be the best shots.  The second is the "Rest;" or pictures that are just average, in my opinion.  I hope they inspire you to visit this amazing place if you are ever in the suburban-Chicago area.


The Highlights

The Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment