| Why I Love Fall |
| Whoa! |
| Unbelievable Colors |
| Tickle Me Red |
| The Ultimate Branch - My favorite branch from the entire day at Matthiessen. |
| The Twister - I love how the crooked trunk pierces through the lime-green leaves, like a sword held by a giant in the sky. |
| Still Bright Green - The bottom half of this photo is in sharp contrast to the top half. |
| Spectacular Colors |
| Plum Across the Lake - I tried many times to capture a picture of this tree from the other side of the lake. This is the best shot I could get, from between two twigs. |
| Nature's Beauty - Some of the views into the canopy were just breathtaking, like this one. |
| A Leaf Filled Stream - Thousands, possibly millions of leaves filled the canyon. I liked it because they added extra cushioning for our feet. |
| Dazzling Colors - By far my favorite leaves picture. They don't even look real, but they are! |
| Canopy - This shot gives some perspective of how tall the forest at Matthiessen is. |
| A Sprinkle of Sunlight - Most of the trees were just beginning to change. |
No comments:
Post a Comment