I finally finished the hidden object game Murder, She Wrote. Based on the popular tv mystery series, the game was superior to all detective games I have played thus far.
The clips between scenes made me feel like I was actually participating in an episode of the show. The hidden objects were usually easy to find, but each scene had a puzzle as well, which were often challenging. Each scene also had extras to find, in this case the vowel keys from Jessica Fletcher's typewriter. One of my only complaints about the game was the lack of any recognition for getting all of these little tidbits throughout the games five cases.
Most hidden object games don't last me very long. I beat them too quickly. This game lasted me nearly a week, which I greatly appreciated. Overall, I would rate Murder, She Wrote a 9.5 out of 10. I absolutely loved it, and would recommend it to anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment