I would like to take the time to tell you about a company that deserves recognition. For the past two years or so, I have been playing hidden picture and puzzle games on my computer. It is a great way to keep my mind off of how my body is feeling, and to test my mind's capacity for problem solving. The first game I ever purchased was called Zuma, and involved shooting colored balls into uniform, moving strings. I paid $20 bucks for it after becoming addicted from the trial version that came with my computer. When I downloaded the full version, a new desktop icon appeared on my screen that simply said "Best Buy Games Center." Little did I know that this link would open up a whole new world of reasonably priced, well supported games.
After reading the fine print, I decided to join the club, sponsored by Best Buy but run by Oberon Media. I pay a monthly fee of $6.95, and get to pick any game I want. In addition, I can purchase any other games for the same, relatively cheap $6.95. The best part about this program is the awesome support I have received from Oberon. Once about six months ago, and again last night, I had issues getting a game to function. They started out playing fine, then froze up several minutes in. When I contacted customer support, they were not only helpful, but very patient and courteous as well. I was leery about joining a club with only a email address in the contact information, but Oberon has proven to be top-of-the-line.
Here is the link to the Home Page for their site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:
Best Buy Games Center
No comments:
Post a Comment