Me

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Escape Whisper Valley - Review

Last weekend, my awesome husband let me pick an extra game.  (The club I am in lets me choose one per month, and then any additional I want for $8.)  So, inspired by the chilly, snowy weather we were having in the burbs of Chicago at the time, I chose "Escape Whisper Valley."

I have played Spintop games before, and thoroughly enjoyed them.  However, this game felt like work after I had completed about half of the worlds.  Besides finding the extra lock and key in each of the 25 maps, there were no special Easter Eggs to watch out for.  The puzzles that divide the various worlds were bland and way too easy.  The "Bonus" match 3 game was disappointingly very boring.

The scenes themselves were also nothing worth blogging about.  The difficulty never exceeded medium.  Maybe I just have the winter blues, but I didn't enjoy "Escape Whisper Valley" much at all.  I would have to give it a 4 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment