Me
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Weird Creatures with Nick Baker
Yesterday afternoon, I was tired of watching my usual, depressing news channel, so switched it up a bit. I found a show on the guide channel called "Weird Creatures," and decided to check it out. I was expecting your typical nature show, complete with copulation shots, and Mr. Monotonous narrating. Instead, I watched three episodes in a row of the most realistic natural scavenger hunt that I have ever encountered. Though I doubt my new knowledge about the marsupial mole or mole worm will come in handy anytime soon, I feel much smarter after watching. It also helps that the host, Nick Baker, is very easy on the eyes. In fact, in one episode they had him airing out in a kilt, and I was tempted to find the shot and make it my screen saver. Though Weird Creatures isn't the ultimate television show I have ever watched, it is the best animal-based educational program. I therefore give it a 9.5 out of 10, and encourage all of my readers to check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment